Friday, March 9, 2012

Potty Update

I realize that I haven't updated since last Friday night's blog about Panties Day.  C woke up early Saturday morning, we took her diaper off, and put panties on her.  And she did GREAT!!!  She pottied successfully SIX times that day!  She had one accident.  Granted, we went for a family hike (woods = no potty) so we put her in a diaper for that and for nap time.  She told us she needed to potty while we were out in the woods!  She's so ready for this.  Sunday, we had the same experience.  Six successes, one accident, and a diapered adventure to the grocery store + nap.  That's our girl!

(I'd post a picture of her in her Rapunzel panties, but I don't feel it's appropriate to post pictures on my nearly naked, panties wearing daughter on my blog.  So, my apologies for the lack of panties pics- they're awfully cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment