Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quick Update

 Sorry for the lack of blogs.  The last few months have been crazy here in the McLellan household.  (More about that in another blog.)

For now... some fun pictures!  (What everyone wants to see anyway, right?!)

Above:  Caroline trying to put on Mommy's rain boot.  I LOVE my rain boots.  They make rainy days much more fun.  And it's rained a lot lately, so that's good!  Caroline is obsessed with shoes.  Her first word was "DONE!" and her second was "boot".  It is not uncommon for her to grab a pair of shoes, bring them to me, sit in my lap and pick her little foot up for me to put them on her.  So funny!
 This was just yesterday.  He climbed in the toy box and I barely got a picture before he climbed back out!

 Also yesterday...
 Monkey see, monkey do!
 Caroline and I came into the living room and found Garrison doing this.  Covered by the rug!  (Sorry the pics are out of order...)

Below:  What I found this morning!  Garrison got up to potty while I was in the shower, and by the time I was out and dressed, this is what had happened!  Precious. :-)
 Crazy boy in his THREE pairs of shades!  He refuses to leave the house without sunglasses most days.  Hilarious.

 Caroline's new pose...

 He loves his scissors!

 And he's learned to wink... sorta. :-)

 She LOVES to color!!!

 More cutting.

 My newly discovered love for gardening.  Notice the new gutters!  All the beds are brand new (thanks to Randy for constructing them for me!) and I lugged the soil and plants, and them planted them myself.  The rectangular bed in front is a veggie/herb garden.  Can't wait to see what comes from it!  I'm rather proud of my work. :-)

Fingerpaint!

No comments:

Post a Comment