Since we were heading to GA for Christmas, and we didn't want to have to rent a U-Haul, we decided to open some presents early. So a few days before we headed south, we opened all the gifts from the McLellan side of the family. I'll try to squeeze in the highlights!
Here's a pic of the overloaded tree.
The kids admiring the overloaded tree.
So sweet! And there wasn't even mistletoe! :-)
I got The Pioneer Woman Cooks! Yee-haw!
And a gift card to Old Navy!
This is Garrison saying, "Whoa! Thomas the Train stuff!"
Soooo proud of his HUGE train!
Caroline wasn't really interested in opening presents. So this whole sitting-in-mommy's-lap business didn't last long. But this is her gift from Mamie!
Garrison and his new fishing game! He was pretty proud of this one too. He held it high above his head to make sure it would show in the picture.
Randy got a Home Depot gift card! I can think of sooooo many ways to use that.
Caroline would rather scoot around and play with Daddy's phone.
"Look Caroline! You got a new camera!" (Isn't this the sweetest picture?!)
Randy's new flashlights! Garrison has claimed them. He calls them "the flashlights I got for Christmas." Ha!
Thanks, McLellans!
No comments:
Post a Comment