Our raised bed garden is coming along beautifully! I took this picture over the weekend, before the crazy storm.
The emerald euonymus has new growth! The sunflowers are sprouting up!
Our gardenia bush is blooming!
Peaches! Not quite ready to pick, but they're getting close!
Hydrangea blooms! (And cicadas. I think there's an entire blog coming about cicadas. Yuck!)
Pieris! There are three of these along the front of the house. This one has new growth this week! The other two aren't thriving as well as this one, but I hope they'll catch up soon.
A little baby squash!
Squash blooms!
Our romaine looks lovely!
Tomato blooms!
Strawberries!!!
Blueberries!!!
My pretty garden. :-) And my pretty flower bed in the background. :-) There are other flowers (besides sunflowers) sprouting up too. Hopefully I'll have something pretty to post soon!
And here's my healthy squash plant, shredded by the hail. :-( Not sure what to do about this other than hope for the best.
Are you going to try to do something with the squash blossoms? There are lots of recipes online for stuffed squash blossoms that look really good!
ReplyDelete