Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A year ago...

My sweet baby girl. So tiny. So new. So quiet. So happy. She smiled at me just moments after being born.

So how have we gone from this...

To this?!

I had several breakdowns last week just thinking about it all. Suddenly my newborn has four teeth (and two more coming in any day), is scooting all over the house, standing on her own, cruising the furniture, eating me out of house and home, expressing her desires (through simple gestures and grunts, but hey- I get it!), making messes, freely offering cuddles and hugs... she's hardly a baby anymore! I can't think about it too much or I'll be a sappy mess again.

I am so thankful for this sweet, healthy, beautiful, spunky little girl who adds so much joy to my life. I love you Caroline Grace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment