I offered to let him put the star on top of the tree and he got really excited about it. I hoisted him up so that he could reach and he started saying, "Mommy! Mommy! This is widicuweyus!" Randy caught us right at that moment! That's a memory I'm not soon to forget.
Caroline likes the ornaments and is usually scooting around the house with one in her hand.
Admiring the tree. :-) This makes all the work worthwhile.
Caroline has enough hair for a Pebbles up do!
She's also discovered the joy of unloading things.
The kids have been bathing together. It's a crazy...
and sweet time.
We managed to get a (somewhat) decent family photo! You can't see it in the background, but the snow was really coming down outside (hence the gleaming white glow).
But we didn't get to go outside and enjoy the snow because Garrison came down with a 24 hour virus. Our snow day became a sick day. Boo. We bundled up and watched movies.
And Caroline enjoyed the freedom to scoot around without big brother annoying her!
No comments:
Post a Comment