Here are my two cuties, all dressed and ready to go!
Caroline enjoyed the scenery while we waited.
She reeeeally wanted to take that blue bulb home with us.
Santa's workshop. Leave it to Bass Pro Shop to work some taxidermy into the scene.
Santa! You can't see it in this picture, but Santa has long white hair. I know this because I saw him take his hat off when he got up for a bathroom break. :-)
Garrison wasn't so sure. He told us that he didn't want to talk to Santa and he didn't want to sit in his lap. Later tonight he said, "I got nervous." How does he know that word?!
Caroline was very interested and reached right for him! So we let her go first. She didn't stay interested for long. (Sorry about the blurriness- I was in a bit of a hurry to rescue her and didn't take the time to snap another. Santa was in a bit of a hurry to get rid of the crying baby. It's not good for his image.)
This picture cracks me up for so many reasons. First, there's Randy's face. He is LOVING having his picture taken with Santa. Second, Garrison is holding a gun. Third, Santa is trying to bribe Garrison with a candy cane. Even Santa's bribes backfire with this shy kid.
They were much more willing to visit with the fake Frosty.
Caroline loved the fake snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment