Thursday, June 17, 2010

The last few weeks...

Sorry I've been so delinquent in keeping up with our blog.  These last few weeks have been crazy.  Both kids were sick, ants invaded our kitchen (twice), our dishwasher broke, the McLellan Peach Orchard was open for business, we've had visitors coming/going from our house, blah-blah-blah.  Maybe the craziest thing that's happened is that Garrison has been out of school for the summer.  I love my little boy- he's fun and sweet- but he is sooooo rambunctious these days!  I didn't think that I could go two and a half more months without a break, so I signed him up for a summer program at a Mother's Day Out pretty close to the house.  It's a different school than the one he goes to during the official school year, but he doesn't seem to mind.  Today was his first day and he had a blast!  And I enjoyed a leisurely stroll through Target with a sleeping Caroline. :-)  I'm so thankful that it worked out.  Now I have two days a week to breathe for a few hours.  Whew!

Here are some pics from the last few weeks.  The kids and I have had lots of together time!  Garrison and Caroline are really starting to play together.  It brings me so much joy to see them laughing together!

Hanging out on the rug in their room.

Garrison taking Caroline's picture.  

Caroline watching Garrison watching tv.


And a requested picture by (drunk looking) Garrison of the two of them sitting on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment