Thursday, September 16, 2010

POOP!!!


Well, I think that it's safe to officially call it: Garrison is POTTY TRAINED! He's gone almost three weeks with only one accident, which was mostly our fault for not insisting that he potty before leaving the house. He's even mastered the poo-poo! I promised him months ago that if he learned how to poop in the potty like a big boy, I would take him to the store and he could pick out a new toy. So the picture above is him with his big reward! He wanted a "car transporter Mack" (as in the big rig truck from the "Cars" movie) and that's exactly what he got! It even came with a Lightning McQueen to haul around. Woo-hoo! He did get a bit distracted while on the toy aisle by a two foot long firetruck which made LOTS of noise, but we were able to steer him back to his original decision. :-)

Way to go, big boy! We're so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment