I can't wait for more fall-like weather so that I can put her in them again!
I'm the wife of a small business owner and the mom of two preschoolers. I'm fortunate to spend this season of my life at home, focused on taking care of my family. This blog provides a much needed emotional outlet and platform for sharing the things which are important to me. And it's also a pretty spectacular stage for showing off the world's smartest, most adorable children.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Baby's Got'er Blue Jeans On
Caroline wore her first pair of blue jeans over Labor Day weekend! They're skinny. :-) Her bargain hunter mommy found them for her at Target a few months back for only $2.97! (Yes, her mommy is proud of herself.) She was a.dor.a.ble! Randy and I both thought that she looked like a little teenager, as though she would ask for the keys to the car at any moment.




I can't wait for more fall-like weather so that I can put her in them again!
I can't wait for more fall-like weather so that I can put her in them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment