Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello, again!

I just realized it's been five months since I've blogged.  Oops.  I knew it had been a while, but didn't realize it had been that long!  I'm making no promises to keep up with this thing regularly as life has gotten crazy with two active kiddos that require constant supervision (and one kiddo doesn't always take a nap...)  My free time is getting more and more limited!  So please understand if I choose to do something other than blogging with those precious moments.  Like taking a nap.  Zzzzzzzzz.

A few updates, before posting some pics!  Randy's business is going well.  It's busy.  He's stressed.  But he's enjoying being his own boss and is working RIDICULOUSLY hard.  I'm so proud of him.  He's also been busy with his private party band (www.randymclellan.com).  He had a gig every weekend in October, which was a little insane, but we always appreciate the extra money!  Every other month he has had one or two weekends booked, which is more manageable.  He's also been singing a fair amount of demos these last few weeks.  And he plays basketball at 6am three mornings a week.  The guy is busy!  Whew!  The kids are both in school a few mornings a week (G goes three and C goes two of those three, so we have a girls' day each week!)  and they're both having a great year.  I've been using my free mornings to work on shedding some of this baby weight (hello, Y membership!) and I've lost 12.5 pounds since August!  Yes, I'm more than a little proud of myself.  I've been working my butt off and I'm getting results and I couldn't be more thrilled!

PICTURES!!!

G on his first day of official preschool- proud to have a big boy school bag!

C's first day- equally proud of her lunch bag!
She was waaaaaay more excited than she looks.  Promise.  This is her, "Mom, stop taking my picture and let me go to school already" look.

Cuties chillin' in their chairs in the backyard. 

Silly faces.  :-)

We were on our way home from  Kroger and C kept saying, "Mama- me!"  I looked in the rear view mirror and saw this!  Silly girl.  It's become a regular thing now.  Give her some stickers in the car and she decorates her face!

G's new compact sleeping method.  :-)  Genius!

Putting her baby down for a nap and reading her a book.  (Yes, this is C's bed for now.  We moved her out of the crib and onto the floor a few months ago.   She'll be getting a twin sized bed soon!)

G's soccer trophy!  He liked practices but not the games.  He hardly ever played.  But he likes his trophy!

 Halloween!!!  Goobers.

I scored an opportunity of a lifetime and got to see Wicked at TPAC with my two favorite ten year old girls.   We were on the fifth row, right in the center and even got to go backstage when the show was over.  It was FABULOUS!!!  Love these two girls- my first babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment